[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Passports

Elliot Lee elliot at greengar.com
Tue Aug 2 18:00:04 CEST 2011

Hey, this thread convinced me to sign up for CCCamp2011. (Not only to try
getting a First Edition Hackerspace Passport, but also because I want to
experience European hacker culture, and get to know more hackers.) I just
booked a flight from Vietnam to Berlin. I hope that was a reasonable first
step. I haven't gotten a ticket to Camp itself yet. I'm hoping I can get one
at the door.

Do people share tents? How should I look for accommodations?

(Sorry to hijack the thread. Maybe we should make a new thread for this)