[hackerspaces] Cooking @camp

h0uz3 h0uz3 at foto23.com
Tue Aug 2 11:48:50 CEST 2011

Hi Frantisek,

Thanks for your e-mail. I was a bit confused because it was a reply to my
lhcii announcement on hackerspaces.org actually containing something
related to food @camp. :D

> It takes quite some time to post it this way but it is very handy for us
> later on.

I have to get a list of ingredients together for all that stuff. I might
find the time tonight at around 2200 CET, hope that's not too late?

> PS If there are some special ingredients or equipment needed please let
me
> know so I see if I can get it for you, OK?

Actually I was planning on getting all the needed stuff by myself, but if
there's some people getting all the things neccessary (which is nice,
because there's a lot of ingredients, especially spices, that can be used
across various dishes).

</h0uz3>

--
Kein Footer.