[hackerspaces] The Hunt is on!

Andrew Orr andrew at andreworr.ca
Sat Apr 23 06:33:28 CEST 2011

I just signed up a SkullSpace Winnipeg team. We're going to try and get
most of these done after our meeting on Tuesday. I really like some of
the challenges for this thing, especially the bonus stuff. Well done,
this looks to be a lot of fun!

Also grats on your upcoming grand opening. Thanks for letting anyone in
the world participate in this, much appreciated!

Cheers,
-Andrew