[hackerspaces] bitcoin

Niall Kearney mantel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 12:07:45 CEST 2011

It just means that bitcoin pools will get more popular as regular people
using CPU miners won't see any short term reward (less than a week) and
those that are willing to continue with mining bitcoins will look to the
pools to at least get something out of their investment. You could always go
down the triple graphic's card route if your dedicated to bit coin mining.