[hackerspaces] NASA MAKE Challenge

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 21:32:48 CEST 2011

I'm not actually involved with this one -- just thought it was cool, and thought others might, too.

I didn't see anything in the rules about US-only entries (but I didn't read all the fine-print in the (quite lengthy!) rules, so hopefully it is open to everyone in the world.  I think NASA usually is quite open this way.

Mitch.