[hackerspaces] Open Access Control for Hacker Spaces

john arclight arclight at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 19:21:56 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I just wanted to let y'all know that a new version of the Open Access
Control for Hacker Spaces has been released.  For those that haven't
see it, Open Access Control is an Arduino-based access control system
that supports 2xRFID or PIN readers, 4xrelay outputs, real-time clock,
200-user eeprom database, and remote management.

You can download the software and Eagle files here:
http://code.google.com/p/open-access-control/downloads/list

We've also added a wiki with build, installation and software tips.  Check out:
http://code.google.com/p/open-access-control/wiki/Welcome

New in the Wiki is a page of examples for monitoring the system with a
Linux server and sending alerts.

We've also just received a new run of boards if anyone is interested.
I think I have one kit and about 10 boards left.

Thanks!

Arclight
http://shop.23b.org