[hackerspaces] my wife made me

Michael Fumich Mike at fumich.org
Fri Apr 1 21:05:17 CEST 2011

kickstarter
My wife has been putting together a business for the past year or so
creating jewelry and home décor out of upcycled computer parts, and
other upcycled materials. There have been a few hang ups however, so
she’s developed a kickstarter to get things going. She has her first
vendor fair scheduled for May 7th and 8th, and she’s hoping to have
enough inventory to be able to do it. She has most of her supplies as
far as computer parts goes (but we’re always looking for more, so
please, don’t trash it, send it our way!) but she need the odds and ends
like chain, clasps, and displays to make everything go off without a
hitch! Please take the time to check out her kickstarter, and donate if
you feel led to. We think it’s something that you all can appreciate!
She has also set up a facebook for her Geek Chic Designs that will give
you more of a visual idea of what she’s doing. Thank you so much!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/292449771/geek-chic-designs-and-my-first-show

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Geek-Chic-Designs/206101172737927?ref=ts