[hackerspaces] Imprimate 3D d'un autre type

Jean de Largentaye jean at largentaye.org
Mon Sep 27 18:10:39 CEST 2010

Alas, croissants in your pocket will result in unsightly crushed
croissants and a greasy stain on your pants. Sorry, this was meant for
a french-speaking list and my finger slipped. Bah, it's of interest to
this list as well. :)

I'm curious about how the bubbles are produced. My first and obvious
guess is a matrix of air nozzles in the bath.