[hackerspaces] National Fab Lab Network Act of 2010 (111-HR6003)

Rose White rose at yarnivore.com
Thu Sep 23 21:58:46 CEST 2010

Hi Bryan (et al) --

I clicked on the link you had to the subcommittee, and there was a "contact
us" button, so I sent email that is supposed to go to all the committee
members.

I've heard that calling can be better than writing; I think that especially
if folks have committee members near their hackerspaces, your later idea of
inviting them to visit is *cool*; the idea of presenting *to* them is cool,
too.

If they bring existing hackerspaces in and help them under this bill, that
would be mindblowing. Or if they used hackerspaces as a model as well as the
preexisting formal Fab Labs.

-- Rose/yarnivore