[hackerspaces] Social Statute or General Guidelines to Hackerspaces

Jens Christian Hillerup jens at hillerup.net
Sun Sep 19 22:09:48 CEST 2010

As many other hackerspaces, Labitat (in Copenhagen, Denmark) has only
one rule: To not behave in a way that requires us to create a new
rule. Aside from that we also have some guidelines that can sometimes
be bent, sometimes ignored. They are not rules per se, but people tend
to follow them anyway :-)

https://labitat.dk/index.php/Guidelines

-jc