[hackerspaces] FAMiLab is trying(begging) for a Laser Cutter :)

tetsu yatsu tetsuharu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 07:23:17 CEST 2010

We've been tossing our flyers up on every pole we can find in Central
Florida, but still haven't found quite enough support to purchase our laser
cutter, and I'm afraid we may have lost $1300 of funds raised and a month
worth of effort, and I'll have to retry from the start again.

So, I hate to be a Friday Demola, but here's my shameless panhandling:

KickStarter page:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/211646812/laser-cutter-for-familab-fl-hackerspace

Any advice on good flyering / fundraising is also appreciated.