No subject

Mon Oct 4 12:36:23 CEST 2010

social business. =A0Forming an L3C may also help you to receive Program<br>
Related Investment from a foundation.<br>
Here is a 5 minute Ignite talk that I gave awhile back about social<br>
businesses (including L3Cs) if anyone is interested:<br>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DGekvJFxVfoU</a><br>
-Matt<br>
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 8:45 AM, Brain Tank &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:thebraint=
ank at gmail.com">thebraintank at gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt; Been looking for the proper entity to define our Hackerspace. Was spea=
king<br>
&gt; with someone yesterday and they mentioned a L3C type corp. Upon furthe=
r<br>
&gt; reading, this entity seems to fit us perfectly.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; If anyone has any experience with an L3C at all from either side of th=
e<br>
&gt; fence (doing business &quot;with&quot; or &quot;as&quot; an L3C) we co=
uld really use advice. We<br>
&gt; have quite a bit of documentation to go through but that&#39;s no subs=
titute for<br>
&gt; firsthand info.<br>
&gt; Thanks in advance!<br>
&gt; -Dave<br>