[hackerspaces] Codebits 2010

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 21:39:06 CEST 2010

I've been to Codebits 2009 and 2008.  They were both fantastic experiences for me.  If I weren't helping with the Hackers in Japan trip, I'd be going to Codebits again, for sure!  Lots of really friendly, talented, friendly, enthusiastic people of very diverse interests were at Codebits the two times I went.  And I'll go again next year.  I'd recommend it to anyone.

Cheers,
Mitch.