[hackerspaces] Shop tool SBU class info, fees for usage?

Russ Garrett russ at garrett.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 09:44:46 CEST 2010

On 7 October 2010 16:45, Jerry Isdale <isdale at gmail.com> wrote:
> I know many spaces have lasers, cnc, welding, and other equipment available to members. Generally members are required to take a Safety and Basic Use type class. SBU is the name used by TechShop for these type of classes. Y'all might call em something else ("Fire the Lazzzzor!").

I run these at our space but I don't really have anything written down
yet. I keep meaning to do it and when I do I'll let this list know.

Russ Garrett
russ at garrett.co.uk

More information about the Discuss mailing list