[hackerspaces] apartment in Berlin for 27C3

Sven Guckes maillist-hackerspaces-discuss at guckes.net
Tue Oct 5 18:31:25 CEST 2010

* Bacon Zombie <baconzombie at gmail.com> [2010-10-05 18:11]:
> On 5 October 2010 07:53, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/27C3_apt
> > If you think you might be interested in sharing the
> > apartment, please add you name to the wiki page,
> > and email me so I have your contact email.
> Hi Mitch, Can you post the GPS
> {or Google/OpenMap } location of the apartment?

i think the process is like this:
(1) YOU indicate your interest
(2) Mitch rents the apartment
(3) Mitch will post its location

and rest assured that Mitch will rent
an apartment which is near the venue. :-)

greetings from berlin
Sven

--
Date     Days    Homepage                Town     NAME    Title+Motto
Okt15-17 Fri-Sun 2010.ubucon.de          Leipzig  UBUCON  Ubuntu Conference