[hackerspaces] Cleaning up the wiki "list of hackerspaces"

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Wed Nov 24 00:26:36 CET 2010

Hey folks,

after hanging out on IRC a bit today, I modified the main list of
hackerspaces wiki page as to only show active hackerspaces (while giving
a link to the _full_ list of active/building/planned/closed/whatever
spaces on top), and resetting the limit to 1000 (since without any
limit, the page would get paged automatically at >100 list entries):
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/List_of_Hackerspaces

This might also encourage hackers to update their space's profile as
soon as the status changes to 'active' IRL, I assume ;)

Lemme know what you think...

Hack on,
/astera