[hackerspaces] SoOnCamp2012

James Arlen myrcurial at thinkhaus.org
Thu Nov 18 23:41:55 CET 2010

As I'm sure some of you may have heard, we are planning a little bit of
awesome.

SoOnCamp2012 will be Canada's first eurostyle Hacker / Maker Camp. Tentative
scheduling puts us in early July 2012 with our location somewhere about
60-90 minutes from both Toronto and Buffalo, NY.

In order to do some initial sizing planning, we need to get some idea of who
might be interested. If you would consider coming, please let us know.

All the details are at: http://sooncon.ca

And of course, if you'd like to be involved, feel free to volunteer!

Thanks,