[hackerspaces] interesting folks las vegas

Koen Martens gmc at har2009.org
Wed Nov 10 15:37:58 CET 2010

Hey Johannes,

Yes, you definitely want to visit SYNShop!

I was there a couple of days ago, as part of my 6-week tour across US
hackerspaces, and had a good time. They're a very young but enthousiastic
hackerspace. Friendly people, for sure.

http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/SYN_Shop

If you are into pinball, I can recommend the pinball hall of fame.

http://www.pinballmuseum.org/

Btw, thanks so much for Leben ist Larpen, whenever we get bored on the
long roads between US cities, we play that video and are good to go
for another few hundred miles :)

Gr,

Koen (gmc)