[hackerspaces] The First Baltimore Hackathon

Matthew Forr matthew.forr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 15:31:08 CET 2010

Hackers,

(Apologies as this is mostly a regional thing but I couldn't think of a
better way to reach out.)

Details on the First Baltimore Hackathon have finally come together and I'd
like to invite everyone to come and participate. The challenge is to build
the most awesome thing (hardware/software/whatever) over the course of a
weekend while getting to know other local hackers. The event will be held at
the Beehive co-working space in Baltimore over the weekend of November 19th.
We have cash prizes for best group/individual project plus one for the crowd
favorite and a number of door prizes. Moreover, we'll have food catered by
Puffs N' Pastries all weekend long so all you have to do is build.

You can signup online at www.baltimorehackathon.com

--
-Matthew