[hackerspaces] Poster and Flyer distribution, second round

David Raison david at hackerspace.lu
Mon May 24 22:16:01 CEST 2010

strages wrote:
> Guessing wrong list again.....

Geez... sorry :(

Maybe we'll have to change the name of our discuss list after all...

But this way you know at least what we're doing ;)

D.

> On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 2:48 PM, David Raison
> <david at hackerspace.lu> wrote: Folks,
>
> As mentioned on Sunday, we'll have to do another round of
> propaganda distribution. Now, we all need together to promote this
> camp and as all of us are stakeholders in this project we all need
> to work together.
>
> Advertisement material needs to get distributed in more towns, pubs
>  and schools. If everyone helps out, this can go very fast and
> super efficient. We should see to making this an awesome event,
> together!
>
> Come on, let's build teams of two, let's grab these remaining
> flyers and posters and distribute them.
>
> This is an updated list of the locations where I think we should
> absolutely post more stuff. (If you've posted stuff somewhere, let
> us know!)
>
> Towns
>
> * Dudelange * Esch/Alzette * Ettelbruck * Diekirch
>
> Pubs
>
> * Interview (Hamilius) * Indies * Coyote * Tie Break * Verso *
> RockBox? * KingWilma? * Café des artistes
>
> Restaurants & Fast Food
>
> * McDonalds?, Quick, BurgerKing? (Trier), Subway, Kebab (KengMamm)
>
> Electronic & Multimedia Shops
>
> * Saturn (don't know if they accept) * Darty (@ least in Esch they
> do)
>

> Schools
>
> * High Schools ** LNW (Wiltz) ** LMRL ** LGL ** Robert Schuman **
> Fieldgen (yes, seriously) ** Sainte Sophie ** Emile Metz (!!!) **
> LTAM (!!) ** LCD ** ATHENEE * Universities (Campus Kirchberg! Not
> only in .lu)
>
> Public Places
>
> * Utopolis * Belval ("Shopping Center" + Cinema)
>
> If you want to build team, let me know! And help out!
>

> D.

- --
HaxoGreen 2010 - the Hackers' Summercamp in Luxembourg
July 22nd till July 25th 2010, in Dudelange, Luxembourg
Register Now: http://events.hackerspace.lu/camp/2010/
- ----
mailto:david at hackerspace.lu
xmpp:kwisatz at jabber.hackerspaces.org
mobile: +43 650 73 63 834 | +352 691 44 23 24
Wear your geek: http://syn2cat.spreadshirt.net