[hackerspaces] Poster and Flyer distribution, second round

David Raison david at hackerspace.lu
Mon May 24 21:48:53 CEST 2010

Folks,

As mentioned on Sunday, we'll have to do another round of propaganda
distribution.
Now, we all need together to promote this camp and as all of us are
stakeholders in this project we all need to work together.

Advertisement material needs to get distributed in more towns, pubs
and schools. If everyone helps out, this can go very fast and super
efficient. We should see to making this an awesome event, together!

Come on, let's build teams of two, let's grab these remaining flyers
and posters and distribute them.

This is an updated list of the locations where I think we should
absolutely post more stuff. (If you've posted stuff somewhere, let us
know!)

Towns

    * Dudelange
    * Esch/Alzette
    * Ettelbruck
    * Diekirch

Pubs

    * Interview (Hamilius)
    * Indies
    * Coyote
    * Tie Break
    * Verso
    * RockBox?
    * KingWilma?
    * Café des artistes

Restaurants & Fast Food

    * McDonalds?, Quick, BurgerKing? (Trier), Subway, Kebab (KengMamm)

Electronic & Multimedia Shops

    * Saturn (don't know if they accept)
    * Darty (@ least in Esch they do)

Schools

    * High Schools
    ** LNW (Wiltz)
    ** LMRL
    ** LGL
    ** Robert Schuman
    ** Fieldgen (yes, seriously)
    ** Sainte Sophie
    ** Emile Metz (!!!)
    ** LTAM (!!)
    ** LCD
    ** ATHENEE
    * Universities (Campus Kirchberg! Not only in .lu)

Public Places

    * Utopolis
    * Belval ("Shopping Center" + Cinema)

If you want to build team, let me know! And help out!

D.

- --
HaxoGreen 2010 - the Hackers' Summercamp in Luxembourg
July 22nd till July 25th 2010, in Dudelange, Luxembourg
Register Now: http://events.hackerspace.lu/camp/2010/
- ----
mailto:david at hackerspace.lu
xmpp:kwisatz at jabber.hackerspaces.org
mobile: +43 650 73 63 834 | +352 691 44 23 24
Wear your geek: http://syn2cat.spreadshirt.net