[hackerspaces] hackerspaces meetup?

James Arlen myrcurial at thinkhaus.org
Thu May 13 20:17:08 CEST 2010

Actually, we were seriously talking about that at the tail end of
sooncon last year.

I shall bring it up with Shardy et al and see what falls out.

What do you think the uptake would be for an event that is held in the
canada about an hour from buffalo, NY and also an hour from YYZ with
good bus, train and vehicle access?