[hackerspaces] San Antonio Hackerspace

Nick Farr (hackerspaces.org) nick at hackerspaces.org
Wed May 12 20:15:24 CEST 2010

Hey Chris,

We're in the middle of a conversation on exactly how hackerspaces form!

When you say you have 15 members with 5 core members, what kinds of
activities separate the "members" from the "core members"?

Have you reached out to Austin and/or Houston?  Any idea why there's
all of a sudden lots of Hackerspace activity in Texas?  (Which is
AWESOME!)

Nick Farr / http://nickfarr.org / 8B13F204
Washington, DC, 20013-1208
P: +1 (707) 676-FARR