[hackerspaces] Establishing hackerspace and getting people actively involved

Paul Bohm paul at boehm.org
Sun May 9 23:12:54 CEST 2010

Oh - and with no social events i mean: we stood up and left after we
had discussed the items for the week - no sitting around and being
merry. We didn't want to bond over anything, we just wanted to build a
space.

You don't need to simulate what a space would be (with projects and
talks), you just need to be genuinely excited and show people you're
going to do it - with them or without them. They'll come.