[hackerspaces] [hackerspaces-announce] PlumberCon 10: early bird ticket rsvp ending tonight!

astera astera at plumbercon.org
Sat May 1 09:28:13 CEST 2010

Dear hackers, geeks and technothusiasts,

PlumberCon 10 is approaching with giant steps, and we're trying to keep
the website (& you, of course) up to date as much as we can!
We're still in the process of gathering abstracts, and the full schedule
will be announced as planned no later than a week after the end of our
CFP (May 16th) and the notification to our speakers (May 24th), on May 31st.

First things first, the Biohacking workshop on 0day (aka Friday, July
09th) is definitely going to happen again, so in case you weren't one of
the lucky 10 to get onto that group last year, and are
interested and want to participate in a DNA-hacking day at the Vienna
Open Lab, please send an e-mail to biohacking at plumbercon.org (and Lisa
Thalheim will get back to you as soon as the details are fixed).

On Sunday, day[2] of the con, we reserved a slot for lightning talks
starting at 05.30 PM; if you're planning to give a short presentation or
share a project idea, you're welcome to reply to this mail directly.

And, last but not least: In case you are coming to Vienna and haven't
yet registered on the site, you only have A COUPLE OF HOURS LEFT to get
a level one early bird ticket for 20 EUR; all hackerspace members,
citizens of the Republic of Boundless L33ts & Hackers, and followers of
the Church of Security are entitled for the special fare of 10 EUR per
ticket (i.e., 10 EUR off the regular fares) by entering the name of your
hackerspace & the promo code 'Neighborliness abounds!' in the notes box
on http://plumbercon.org/register.

If you are interested in giving us a helping hand before and/or during
the conference by joining our very special Mermaids team, please email
me and I'll happily welcome you to the conference chaos with all its
awesomeness. You will be granted eternal honors, free admission to the
con, and a heap full of good karma =)

As always, I'm happy to help if any questions might occur!

Hack on,
/astera