[hackerspaces] Expanding Hackerspace: Fwd: Grow Your Own Village and Live in Your World

Nathan Cravens knuggy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 17:15:40 CET 2010

#@K£R$,

I have spent the past few months visiting Kew Ecovillage daily, an
ecovillage on an empty block in the middle of an urban environment, and it
looks like a template the hackerspaces community can work within to live
without money in a healthy caring world.

If you are not in the London area, you can adopt the model below to expand
your hackerspace into a village like the one in Kew. That would be
wonderful.

Cheers,
Will