[hackerspaces] [hackerspaces-announce] Participation in The Next HOPE, NYC July 2010

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Sat Mar 6 10:27:50 CET 2010

Dear haXX0rs,

Mitch Altman pinged me about a list of mail addies (the 'real' thing,
that is) of all the hackerspaces we know of, as for this year, he is
part of the team of organizers of HOPE (Hackers On Planet Earth), a
biennial hacker conference held in New York City.
More info on the upcoming event can be found at http://thenexthope.org/

In order to put together an invitation that's to be sent - together
with stickers and pamphlets and the like - to all the hackerspaces
around asking them to participate in The Next HOPE, and provide Mitch
with addresses to send these to, we set up this page on the wiki:
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Snail_mail_addresses

However unfortunately, of course, it's not quite complete, probably
not even up-to-date; therefore, I'd ask you all to have a quick look
at the list and, should you discover any imperfect information,
correct it on your hackerspace's wikipage!

If you have any further questions or encounter unforseen problems,
don't hesitate to get in touch with me or Mitch.

Thanks all for your help and feedback,
/astera