[hackerspaces] Pricing a class for a hackerspace

Adina Bogert-O'Brien adina at thinkhaus.org
Wed Mar 3 20:40:55 CET 2010

Thanks for the info! Definitely a useful post.

Do the teachers usually get to take home any of the income? So far we've
just run monthly talk type workshops which have been run by volunteers, but
one of our members is thinking of starting up a weekly class that he'd want
to be paid at least a little for.

On a similar note, do any of you folks rent out part of your spaces? How
have you decided on how much that would cost?

-Adina