[hackerspaces] barcelona subdomain and list (?)

Donald J Ankney dankney at hackerco.de
Tue Mar 2 02:30:57 CET 2010

I haven't seen a response to this, though I haven't been paying too much attention, so I might have missed it. I own the domain hack.erspaces.com and am willing to toss a CNAME record up for Barcelona so long as you own the place it points to. Feel free to contact me off-list with details.

Thanks,

Don