[hackerspaces] hosting hackerspaces.org

Koen Martens gmc at sonologic.nl
Fri Jun 18 21:47:33 CEST 2010

Depending on your requirements, I could probably put it on one of my
servers. Not sure what you mean by sketchy, but this is just normal,
respectable server space that i normally rent out to customers, i'd
be happy to host hackerspaces.org for free (unless you're pulling
terabytes/month).

I do have FreeBSD exclusively on there.