[hackerspaces] [Eviction] La Suite Logique hackerspace is closing

Guyzmo guyzmo at lasuitelogique.org
Fri Jun 11 13:01:02 CEST 2010

Hello,

    after 8 monthes running, I'm sad to announce that we're closing
our hackerspace because the squat hosting us, La Suite, is being
evicted, after two years of artistical, technical and partying life.

    Next tuesday, we're gonna give back the place to the legitimate
owners, after having moved away everything we had stored there. There's
no call for support, no big tears, nothing like that in sight.
Of course, the place is being closed, but the projects are still
going on, in the other places still opened and that will open in
France.

    Squat:   <http://lesgrooms.org>
    Hacklab: <http://lasuitelogique.org>
             <http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/La_Suite_Logique>