[hackerspaces] [Eviction] Call for Support for les Hauts Lieux

Georges Kesseler georgeskesseler at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 17:16:00 CEST 2010

Here in europe we have cool signs which say something like

"entry forbidde. Parents are liable for their children"

I interpret it as follows
So that would mean the kid braking his arm, the property owner could sue
the parents for lack of supervision and to restore the property from bmx
track into a void grassland.
For the welding, well the people causing the injury would be liable.
IANAL of course

Georges