[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Whiteboards.

tetsu yatsu tetsuharu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 07:13:42 CEST 2010

I really want a completely automated shellscript to make me panoramas :(. I
played with Hugin (gui) and Autopano-sift yesterday. Autopano generates the
first .pto control points file then you can make the image with Hugin.

You're supposed to be able to run the 'nona' command on the .pto file and
'enblend' on the resultin tiff images, but I haven't gotten it to work. The
.pto files Hugin creates works fine with nona and enblend, but the one
straight from Autopano sucks balls.

Eh. I learned to use github over the past couple weeks, if I figure it out
I'll post something up for these whiteboards.