[hackerspaces] hackbus / austria

Peter Ing peter.ing.za at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 07:58:29 CEST 2010

I'm in South Africa, I know up in Kenya and those places there is more
interest in promoting digital arts etc etc, but here in SA there is
interest, just things are happening very slowly and there is too much
fragmentation between different groups. So you will find people
working on digital arts etc but not publically, the only time you see
it is now and again when someone puts up a small exhibition.

The Football World Cup should help make a difference and introduce SA
to new things and on how we need to learn to collaborate more down
here.