[hackerspaces] Looking for some Hackerspace Festival folks

Nathan Warner nathan at frcv.net
Wed Jul 28 16:50:17 CEST 2010

Thats me!  I talked briefly about the Hackerspace Festival at HOPE during
the Hackerspaces Panel.  Though I talked about it, strages at gmail is the main
organizer.  We hope to have a website up this week.  Here is the flyer we
distributed at HOPE  http://strages.net/media/blogs/a/hsflogo4.png

Thanks
Nathan