[hackerspaces] Collaborative coding - lowering the entry barrier for beginning hackerspaces

Matt lehner mlehner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 03:44:54 CEST 2010

I would be interested in helping with this project. Here in Buffalo we
are using meetup.com to schedule our events. It works fairly well, but
it is a paid service and I would like to not have that monthly expense
forever.

Some other features off the top of my head would be:

1) Event reminders (configurable. 1 week before, 2 days before, whatever)
2) RSVP with number of guests
3) Recurring events
4) Event suggestion area

Matt