[hackerspaces] BruCon 2010 - Sept 24th - 25th

Bkay hacking at security4all.be
Tue Jul 20 23:37:43 CEST 2010

Since Brucon got mentioned.... this might be interesting to know.....

There will be a hardware hacking area with Mitch Altman joined by
hardhack.org.... access is free on Fridaynight.... if any hackerspace
members are coming and want a table tor their space to work on stuff or show
something, contact the crew at crew at brucon.org and a private table can be
arranged. This is in a huge room and everyone can present a workshop and
presentation adhoc if he feels like.... come and join us for a few beers.
There will also be an arcade corner with arcade workshops etc....

Just FYI.....