[hackerspaces] Synchronous Hackathon - July 2010

Blackhold blackholdmailer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 13:39:13 CEST 2010

heeeey! an other hackathon again :D

this month in hackerspace barcelona we will do the hackathon in
summercamp garrotxa event.

for more info:

http://hacklabs.org/summercamp

if someone wants to come you are all invited :D
Blackhold
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hackerspace_Barcelona
SummerCamp Garrotxa: 16, 17, 18 July @ la Garrotxa >>
http://hacklabs.org/summercamp (lightning/blitz talks)
No atribueixis sentiments humans a les màquines, simplement no els agrada.