[hackerspaces] New Finance Hackerspaces.org email list

Jeff Cotten omegix at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 23:11:24 CEST 2010

Hello hackerspace peoples,

  I wanted to let you know about a new  hackerspaces email list that has focus
on hackerspace finances.
I'm hoping this email list can be a resource to announce new financial
approaches that hackerspaces have used, as well as learn about  interesting tax
laws and opportunities that hackerspaces can benefit  from.

  As new finds are announced on this list, it's my hope  that they can be logged
on the hackerspaces.org wiki.

I believe this list will be of most use to treasurers of  hackerspaces, but all
who are interested are encouraged to follow.