[hackerspaces] Children in hackerspaces.

john arclight arclight at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 23:15:03 CET 2010

We have people bring their kids to our space. As long as the parents are
cool (and the types who bring their kids to a hacker space generally are)
then there is no problem. They don't expect us to be a free babysitter, nor
freak out if their kids stub their toe when nobody was looking. It's mostly
a "use common sense" situation for us.

Arclight
http://shop.23b.org