[hackerspaces] hackerspaces in AMS?

3ric Johanson 3ricj at shmoo.com
Sat Jan 23 11:22:35 CET 2010

I'm going to be in Amsterdam this sunday (tomorrow) for a few hours - -
from about 8am until 2pm - - headed to munich after that, then back to the
states..

If anyone cares to show me how to find coffee in any of these coffee shops
in AMS  -- - it would be lovely.   I wouldn't mind checking out some of
the hackerspaces in the area.

About me: I hurd cats over at hackerbotlabs.com and invent crazy stuff
over at intvenlab.com for my lovely day job.  I'm headed to munich to
speak at DLD.

Write me back offline if you'd like to show me around or whatever. Not
interested in tourist traps or the like; it's not my first time to the
Netherlands..

However, the list of hackerspaces in the area looks somewhat sad - -
Slug's website is down, ASCII is closed... hmmm.. thus, posting to the
list.

Cheers,
-3ricj