[hackerspaces] Replace GNUCash with...?

Koen Martens gmc at sonologic.nl
Thu Jan 21 10:27:09 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 10:10:59PM -0800, Serendipity Seraph wrote:

> On Jan 20, 2010, at 11:00 AM, Simon Dorfman wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm wondering what other spaces are using to track money and payment of dues.  Our treasurer tried GNUCash, but he's fed up with it (not sure why).  What's everyone else using?
>
> Well, if it is just that sort of thing that needs tracking a spreadsheet is hard to beat.

Hmm, well, a spreadsheet is nice (we're using google docs currently,
which i personally think is convenient but evil). But we're still
working on a system that will also automatically send out reminders to
members that their due is.. well.. due.. I'm sure you can get a
spreadsheet to do this, but i'd rather not get so intimate with
spreadsheets :)

Gr,

Koen