[hackerspaces] Possible HackerSpace Hardware Inv. Software

Nick Farr (hackerspaces.org) nick at hackerspaces.org
Wed Jan 20 18:57:24 CET 2010

Actually, I strongly recommend using thingiverse.com

Most of the tools/parts you'd want to use are already there, and the
ones that aren't you can add for others.

(Full Disclosure: Makerbot, owner of thingiverse.com is a client of
mine, but I'd recommend them anyway.)

Nick Farr / http://nickfarr.org / 8B13F204
Washington, DC, 20013-1208
P: +1 (707) 676-FARR
F: +1 (866) 536-2616
Sent from Washington, District of Columbia, United States