[hackerspaces] hackers + Haiti

Far McKon farmckon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 20:57:30 CET 2010

 I do not know of a hackerspace centric group, but I do  I know of a crew
from Philadelphia going down that need some comm. help, and medical folks.
I can connect anyone who is interested in getting involved that has those
skills.

I've been trying to find info on Ham operation in emergency situations, and
related resources (email by radio, etc), and am willing to hear
suggestions/links/info if folks have them.

hack on,
- Far McKon

http://www.Hive76.org  "Making things awesome,  making awesome things!"
http://www.FarMcKon.net "Creatively Maladjusted"