[hackerspaces] Something wooden again :)

friday demola demolaboy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 20:38:43 CET 2010

Hey Asbesto,
                    You did a great Job...Well i have go to the site
and checked the work out..

You really done a great Job,Well i would like to know something about
your hackerspace.

Are you working with some group of People or you work all alone???

I wouldn't mind you getting me one UBS 4GB...Wish i could be able to
come with that same idea that you have one day...

Hope to hear from you soon..

Hack On.
Demo.