[hackerspaces] Get Yourself Some Balls!

Hank The Curmudgeon hkrishman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 18:44:20 CET 2010

Ball bearings that is! Found this site with quite decent prices:
http://www.vxb.com/

And they have the cheapest price I have EVER seen on a digital 0-6"
caliper...$7.77! http://www.vxb.com/page/bearings/PROD/Kit7426

If you do anything were you need fast accurate measurements, or have
to bounce between metric and imperial measures, digital calipers are
the way to do it.

Also a digital laser (reflective tape type) tachometer for $24.95:
http://www.vxb.com/page/bearings/PROD/bearingtools/Kit8908

I am adding VXB to my ever growing resources list.

Full disclosure: I have no financial interest or material gain from
VXB for posting this. Simply passing what I believe to be good info
along.