[hackerspaces] Hackers, Luggage, Locks, The TSA And How To Transport Valuables While Flying....

Dave Null noid23 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 01:07:48 CET 2010

One of the nice things too is what defines a firearm with the TSA. You
dont need to go buy an expensive pistol, or deal with some states laws
around semi-autos, etc. You can go get a starter pistol or a flare gun
which meets the TSA bar for falling under the rules around firearms,
but is almost universally legal here in the US and is cheap.

Also, awesome that Hank randomly linked to a video from my conference.

PGP Key ID: 0x0517358E
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they
are free" - Goethe