[hackerspaces] Inter-Hackerspace Cooperation and Membership

Lokkju Brennr lokkju at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 01:51:19 CET 2010

We've been exploring this as well, though we are in extremely early
stages - we still haven't even defined what a "member" is (though we
do have a location!).  It's a great idea, though perhaps a bit
redundant since most hackerspaces are already happy to have out of
city/state/country visitors pop in.

Loki
PDX Hackerspace (AKA an as yet unnamed hackerspace in Portland, OR)