[hackerspaces] Temporary place to crash in Berlin?

Sean Bonner seanbonner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 22:53:56 CET 2010

Hey folks,

Sorry for the kind of off topic note here, but a friend who has been
very helpful to us at Crash Space just informed me that a good friend
of his who lives in London right now and works in the super high end
coffee world was just given 24 hours to get out the UK so she's
planning to head to Berlin and is working out the deal with a coffee
company there right now. Problem is she has no place to stay and is
looking for something where she could temporary stay until she got
settled. If anyone has any leads please e-mail me off list. Sorry for
the distraction, and thanks in advance.

-s

--
Sean Bonner