[hackerspaces] Chemistry experiments

john arclight arclight at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:12:25 CET 2010

Hi all,

I was looking up my supplier for lab glass and chemistry stuff, and found
their new site. What's kind of exciting, is that they started selling a line
of books about home chemistry experiments, and now sell "chemistry sets"
with all of the chemicals, glassware, etc for each book.

So the chemistry set (with real chemicals) isn't dead. Check out:

http://www.elementalscientific.net/

These guys were always nice to deal with as a hobbyist in the past, so I
definitely support what they're doing now.

Arclight